Observance of the following rules will make your recreation enjoyable and the life or surrounding people and nature calm:
1. Volosyanaya hillock is the habitat of rare birds and plants that were included in the Red Book so it is important to take care of the nature:
- make fires only in designated places;
- do not litter, do not pollute the water;
- try to stick to existing paths, do not trample down reindeer moss ;
- stick to the track while using snowmobile;
- the ATVs on the hillock are forbidden.
2. Be advised that, apart from the birds, you can see brown bear, they usually avoid contact with people but can be attracted by the smell of the food.
3. Our tourist shelter is a place for those who like ski-tour and walking tours, noisy parties and celebrations will be more appropriate in other places.
4. Alcohol is allowed but it is better to confine oneself with the reasonable amount.
5. Please take care of the property of the shelter including things given for a temporary use.
6. Please observe the safety procedures while using generator, gas burners, heater, water water pump and wood stove.
7. If you do not know how to use any of the equipment of the tourist shelter, please call us and we will show and explain.
8. Do not leave minors unattended.
9. Please remember that ice on the lakes and in gulf is thin in spring and walking on it may lead to a tragedy.
10. If you leave everything orderly and clean after yourself , you will automatically become our favourite guest.
We wish you a pleasant stay!